Call for a Phone Consultation
(844) HEP‐INFO or (844) 437-4636
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET
We consult on HCV management topics, including:
- HCV staging & monitoring
- Regimen selection & dosing
- Drug interactions
- HIV/HCV management strategies
- Prior HCV treatment failure, including management of complex clinical problems such as cirrhosis and renal disease
- HCV transmission & prevention
- HCV screening & diagnostic testing
- HCV in special populations (pregnancy, co-occurring substance use and/or alcohol use disorders, psychiatric disorders, post-transplant, ESRD/dialysis, pediatrics)
Our clinical consultation staff stays abreast of the latest hepatitis C drug regimens and treatment guidelines in a rapidly evolving care environment to ensure the advice you receive is up-to-date and clinically supported.
Advice for providers from national experts
The CCC’s consultation on HIV/AIDS and exposure management has helped guide clinicians for more than 25 years. That same expert consultation is now available for decision-making around hepatitis C mono-infection management, including regimen selection and dosing, co-morbidities, toxicity and complications, and special populations.
Rapid, confidential answers for your hepatitis C care questions
Our clinicians are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST. Voice mail and online case submission are available 24 hours a day. We answer your questions as immediately as possible. Most are answered within two hours.
To download and print a flyer of our services, click here.”